The software engineer will become a member of the Software Engineering Center of Excellence (COE), as part of the Radar Software and Simulation development team. The engineer will provide Radar Signal Processing technical support and perform DSP software development assignments from requirements analysis through final testing. The engineer The engineer will report directly to a software engineering manager and will be responsible for achieving program commitments. The engineer will also work with domain experts and military documentation to define requirements, use cases, sequence diagrams, design system components using Object Oriented methods, implement algorithms in C++, and document software designs and development.
The engineer will be responsible for following the appropriate standards, processes, and procedures throughout the software development life cycle. The engineer will support technical leads with technical status and task schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering is required for this position.
- The ability to work in an accelerated team environment - The candidate must have an understanding C++ programming
- Candidate must be able to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Understanding of signal processing applications and requirements for Radar systems a plus
- Functional modeling, C++ programming, Linux, software engineering processes, and software product life cycle desired.
- Experience with Network Topology Configuration, Automated Test tools and Techniques,
Modeling Tools, Static Code Analysis tools and
Embedded Applications desired.
. The candidate must have excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at both programmatic and technical levels with subordinates, peers, senior management levels and the customer