Maximo Lead / Developer
Maximo Lead/ Developer
LOCATION: AUSTIN, TX
DURATION: 1+ YEAR
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
This Maximo Lead position will be responsible for assisting client with the design evaluation, planning and execution of the re implementation through to go-live.
The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform a Maximo system (re)implementation. This position requires multi-tasking, exercising initiative and independent judgment.
The Maximo Lead will report to the PM and Collaborate and Coordinate with the other EFOR team members to ensure delivery of an integrated solution with minimal customizations that stays true to the core functions of both operating systems.
Duties for this position will include:
· Responsible for working with the EFOR project team to streamline Maximo to ensure client Asset Maintenance is facilitated while ensuring that PeopleSoft is the financial system of record;
· Responsible for evaluating the existing LCRA customizations in Maximo from a functional and technical standpoint to determine the keep/drop of existing customizations or any additional customizations needed to support the design changes required for the integrations between Maximo and PeopleSoft;
· Responsible for identification, documentation, and reporting of project risks to the Project Manager and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy;
· Participation in EFOR team tasks for planning, meetings between internal stakeholders, and customers to ensure overall completeness, accuracy and quality of the end product;
· Responsible for accurately delivering the Maximo project milestones and schedule throughout the various phases of the project life cycle;
· Responsible for ensuring clear Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Functional Design Documents;
· Responsible for defining and testing any Maximo custom solutions, regarding RICEFW inventory;
· Possess Maximo Version 7.5 expertise or higher design and development experience in a large scale implementation.
· Responsible for ensuring consistent use of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to, Technical Design Documents, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Work Packages and other project documents as needed;
· Works with Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) project PM and IT team members (regarding as is state) to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed;
· Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
· Provides various administrative services and reports necessary to control the project budget, schedule, scope and quality.
The worker should have extensive experience within Maximo version 7.5 or higher Functionality and Configuration Capability. The worker should have a history of success leading functional teams for Maximo Implementations using project management best practices.