Job Title: Materials Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Milwaukee, WI
This position is responsible for the execution of supply chain management activities. This responsibility is to be performed in a manner consistent with the overall company Materials Management Strategy, and modeled within the guiding principles of the company Values. Manage plant-specific supply-chain management activities as assigned. This role is the primary interface between the supply chain and various process areas within the plant
Job Posting Description Comments
* Manage purchased part spending; identify continual improvement opportunities, and execute cost reduction activities throughout the assigned supply chain.
* Manage disposition of obsolete and surplus inventory, equipment and tooling. Supplier Quality
* Identify and address supplier issues that affect key measures (i.e., non-conforming material (NCM/PPM)
* Ensure that adequate, effective and timely corrective action plans are created to address supplier quality issues in such a way as to minimize exposure and prevent recurrence through the utilization of such tools as product and process audits, design of experiments and PPAP.
* Ensure that assigned suppliers have adequate capacity (demonstrated and planned) and supply security planning to provide for continuing operations as well as future plans for sustainable growth
* Identify and address supplier issues that affect key measures (i.e., on-time delivery, operational downtime, schedule disruption, etc.).