Responsibilities will include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Monitor and manage service and inventory levels
- Root cause problem solving to drive process improvement
- Manage demand variation effectively through manufacturing operations
- Develop and improve KPI's and metrics to support site and Company initiatives
- Accelerate information and material flow to support site initiatives and deliverables using standard work and SOP's
- Teach and train functional team in competencies and technical/functional skills
- Team development via mentor, educate and train direct and indirect team
- Bachelors’ Degree, business or engineering
- Efficient in 5S, Standard Work, Value Stream-Mapping
- Demonstrated proficiency in PDCA process (Action Plan – Do, RCCM – check function)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage KPIs and metrics that align with higher-level objectives
- Must have ability to relocate for future assignments
- Quantitative testing. Example: Intermediate to advance with Excel (pivot table, v-lookup, etc.)
- Professional certification – APICS or CSCMP (Ex – CSCP, CPPM); Logistics certification; brokers’ license.
- Project Management/PMP
- Experience with managing diversity and cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to identify employees’ strengths and limitations and provide feedback
- Influence peers to understand and achieve alignment and common goal(s)
- Exposure with risk awareness and mitigation.
- Focus on self-development, knowledge/learning
DesiredQualifications / Skills:
- Masters or Advanced Degree
- Exposure to Lean and/or mfg. environment
- Exposure to logistics, warehousing systems
- 2 years’ experience in making materials flow
- S/C experience in union and/or mfg. environment
- Experience with contract reviews and negotiations
- Successfully managed X load shipments; $3M logistics spend with 10+ carriers
- Five plus years of professional supply chain experience.
- Two plus years of supervisory experience