World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Position: Materials Manager
- Promotes the World Wide Technology Core Values and Corporate Goals
- Supply Chain and Inventory management:
- Develop and oversee domestic or global strategy for efficient inventory planning, based on supporting customer requirements and mitigating financialrisk to WWT.
- Analyze and reportinventory positioning to WWT Leadership, supporting WWT Financial obligations, risk assessments and inventory mitigations.
- Drive oversight strategy for mitigation actions for disposition of excess and obsolete materials.
- Demonstrated innovation and implementation of new strategies and processes
- Provides Internal and External Leadership:
- Develops ongoing collaborative relationship with customers, program management, logistics and quality on local and global scale.
- Leads operational reviews with customer, focusing on key materials performance indicators and initiatives.
- Develops and leads a team of managers, with a focus on building bench strength and operational scaling.
- Proven track record of effectively managing supplier performance, innovation, cost, and professional relationships.
- Delivers Operational Excellence through:
- Develops and drives execution to KPI’s designated for program and customer measurements.
- Drives cross functional teams though continuous improvement initiatives in current and future business opportunities.
- Evaluates existing processes and design new ones when needed to drive efficiency within the Operations and/or Logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, gain alignment with stakeholders, and execute on time, schedule, and budget.
- 7+ year’s prior experience in a Leadership role, with the ability to provide 360 degree coaching.
- College educationrequired or equivalent industry experience.
- 10+ year’s prior experience in materials control, material planning and/or procurement.
- Extensive understanding of End to end Supply Chain processes
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to organize, multi-task and think critically
- Effective and at ease public speaking skills
- Strong Financial Acumen of P&L, Reserves, Labor Planning, etc.
- Ability to lead, influence, and follow
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Extensive MS office skills, ERP knowledge, preferably with Oracle System