Job Summary: Manage, control and direct the operations, activities, and personnel engaged in the Material Planning, Warehousing, MRO, and Production Scheduling. Job Description:
- Develop, implement and manage policies and procedures necessary to ensure effective execution of material logistics functions;
- Create and maintain MRP and material systems that allows for efficient and accurate production scheduling;
- Maintain inventory levels which meet planned inventory turns. Maintain inventory accuracy through accurate inventory cycle counts, control systems, and corrective actions;
- Provide for the proper shipping and documentation of finished goods. Assure vendor releases are timely and accurate;
- Improve in-plant material handling and storage systems;
- Develop and maintain TS procedures for Materials department.
Key Must Have’s:
- BS degree in logistics/related field or 2:1 ratio experience to education;
- 10 + years’ experience in material control and production scheduling;
- 3+ years’ experience directly managing material control activities;
- APIC Certification in Production Inventory Management (CPIM) desired;
- Experience implementing MRP systems in a production environment;
- Assertiveness, prioritizing skills, multi-tasking capabilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.