ITW Residential & Renovation is seeking a Materials Manager who will execute the division’s inventory procurement processes and work with Supply Chain Managers to implement supply chain strategies common across the businesses. The Manager will also be responsible for inventory fulfillment and inventory targets as well as manage supplier performance to pre-determined service levels.
ITW Residential and Renovation, division of the Construction Products business segment, is a global provider of innovative fastening solutions that improve contractor productivity and building quality in the residential, commercial and renovationconstruction industries. Our products are positioned as market leaders and category leading brands include wood to wood fastening systems (Paslode), structural wood fasteners (GRK Fasteners™), concrete anchoring systems (Tapcon®, Red Head®, Ramset®), underlayment screws (Rock-On®, Backer-On®), self-drilling screws (Teks®) and drywall anchoring systems (E-Z Ancor®). ITW Residential and Renovation, one of the largest divisions of ITW, strives to exceed top and bottom line growth expectations.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Direct and coordinate activities of the planner/buyer team and inventory levels based on inventory fulfillment rates and inventory planning principles.
- Develop inventory fulfillment target setting strategies that apply to assigned product categories to continuously improve and reduce month on hand measurements.
- Oversee projects and transitions that require supply chain planning.
- Effectively carry out all responsibilities of managerial role, including requirements pertaining to performance management, employee development, interdepartmental cooperation, EEOO/AAP Diversity and leadership.
- Build a capable and effective team; develop business and leadership skills/talents of individuals.
- Work with suppliers and intercompany manufactures to determine capacity required to fulfill inventory targets.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelordegree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations or related field
- 10+ years of related experience
- CPIM/CSCP certification
- Demonstrated capability to lead, develop and hold team accountable
- Experience in working with an offshore (Asia, Europe, Pacific Rim) supply base
- Strong knowledge of demand management and replenishment principles and tools with the ability to execute such principles
- Knowledge of Operations/Business system software and the ability to analyze data to support business requirements
- Ability to travel 10-15%