Entegris is seeking a talented Materials Manager to fill a critical role in the Operations Management Team in our Bloomington, MN facility.
This role will manage production scheduling, inventory performance, material handling and factory distribution functions. This newly enhanced role will provide materials leadership for our Fluid Management and Lifesciences businesses.
In this role you will
- Develop, implement, and sustain policies, procedures and material control systems;
- Ensure materials are planned to company and customer requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels;
- Develop production schedules and coordinate the efficient movement of materials in support of manufacturing and engineering;
- Experience with establishing processes to align with new, growing and dynamic products with high mix and configurations;
- Prepare material requirement plans using enterprise resource planning systems as well as assist with the establishment and maintenance of the production control system;
- Partner with Global Supply Chain, Supplier Quality and Marketing to ensure supplier and supply chain strategies are robust;
- Support divisional S&OP process through analysis and recommendations for supply plans to meet demand at the factory level;
- Develop and enhance factory capacity models and processes that enable effective planning and lead time strategies;
- Actively collaborates and develops relationships with other business stakeholders to drive business process improvements;
- Proactively identify solutions in warehousing and scheduling that increase efficiency and performance toward improving delivery, lead time and cost;
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation and performance of the materials management function;
- Collaborate with Manufacturing to optimize inventory levels for semi-finished goods and finished goods;
- Naturally leverages and partners with ERP experts internally and externally to drive improved training, execution and performance in planning.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain Management;
- At least five years materials management experience, including manufacturing work experience in materials/production planning or supply chain management;
- MS Office proficiency, SAP Super User experience is preferred;
- Experience supporting global operational footprint;
- Experience leading a team with an emphasis on development/coaching;
- APICS certification is desired.