Be a part of something big. Comprehensive Logistics Inc. is growing and now is your chance to join a company where you will have influence! We are a lean company who asks a lot from its’ talented workforce and in return gives you the opportunity to be part of a major player in the 3rd party logistics space. If you are energized by solving big scale challenges, come work with us.
As the MATERIALS MANAGER, you will be responsible for the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• ERP, MRP, and WMS experience specifically in the areas of MGO, CMMS, and/or SAP
• Utilize PFEP (plan for every part) for new model launches
• Maintain accurate inventories and inventory control using a min-max and cycle count processes
• Design and manage inbound transportation schedules to ensure a smooth flow of material along with dock utilization and manpower efficiencies
• Understand the principles of material pull systems to support customer requirements
• Manage and enforce material flow and trace-ability in warehousing environment using scanning technology and visual management
• Establish and maintain process for re-usable container returns to Tier 1 supply base per customer requirements
• Manage engineering change process to ensure breakpoints are achieved and communicated effectively
• Effective training of all material staff ranging from clerks to managers.
• Resolve material shortages, overflow situations, and discrepant records effectively by root-cause analysis and document continuous improvement
• Perform layered audits at multiple facilities and drive open items to closure
• Document controlled processes for new and existing facilities, audit compliance, and follow up with change management as required
• Establish effective KPI’s for each facility and monitor performance for improvement opportunities
• Effectively communicate with customers to plan launches and resolve issues
• Demonstrate team-building, leadership, and talent development / mentoring skills
Comprehensive Logistics Inc. (CLI) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.