Execute material and production planning, inventory control, and parameter optimizations within Honeywell Environmental Energy Solutions, to ensure correct supply levels for operation. You are responsible for resolving material related issues due to production based problems, inventory errors, or demand changes. You are the liaison of cross functions and internal stakeholders, such as planning, operations, and quality, while maintaining the voice of the customer in the day to day process. Leverage PFEP tools to ensure inventory is appropriately maintained.
Keep Honeywell's production lines moving by ensuring materials are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time.
Join a team that helps improve processes and drive inventory targets.
Use your agility and ability to support production lines to solve escalations and achieve metrics
* Experience in manufacturing planning
* Experience with MRP/ERP Systems, working knowledge of SAP a plus
*Experience with PFEP tools
* Ability to multi-task and use data to determine priorities
* Knowledge in Sigma or lean
* Ability to work independently and take direction from others
*Experience in Excel and Access