The individual in this role is responsible for the coordination and completion of Supply Chain delivery projects relating to a specific customer or product area. This position performs a variety of tasks including but not limited to proactively reviewing order book status through line of balance or other tools, identifying part shortages and gating items impacting customer deliveries, working with buyers, planners, and production schedulers to drive supply recovery plans, validating recovery plans are accurately reflected in SAP, escalating recovery issues, preparing reports and metrics, and presenting information to various stakeholders including external customers. The individual will be required to rely on their experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Top level roles and responsibilities:
* Leverage Aerospace tools such as SAP, Data Warehouse, Quality systems, Rapid Response and MRP systems to execute standard, reliable set of operations reporting to be used by the delivery leaders and program managers within the SBU customer business teams.
* Execute continuous data trending and mining capability which proactively identifies potential systemic delivery issues. Specific focus to be placed on site performance vs. demand, 52-week delivery look ahead, forecast accuracy and stability and commitment volatility.
* Drive appropriate actions based upon data to ensure that customer deliveries are executed on-time and recovery activities are implemented as required.
* Utilize available data to prepare executive reports on trends to internal and customer stakeholders including CBT and ISC VP's and external customers. May be requested to support meetings internally and externally where reports are discussed.
* Utilize communication toolset (e-mail, IM, telecon etc) to ensure common objectives are understood by all team members and be able to provide status on activities as appropriate.
* Integrate activities within the HOS tiered accountability structure relevant to assigned area. Drive escalation as appropriate to correct level to drive accountability and rapid problem resolution.
* Displays high level of customer focus; frequent internal and / or external customer contact. Helps team establish decision options and dives accountability for process execution.
* Consistently delivers high quality products on time regardless of the complexity of the product. Able to independently prioritize work activities to be able to achieve results.
* Participate in process development and deployment within their works teams. Able to identify elements of best practice and elevate to Tier 3 / 4 level for implementation as standard work.
* Partner and participate with Materials Management, Customer & Product Support, Engineering and other functional groups to ensure ability to address systemic customer issues across Integrated Delivery System functions.
* Team player that can initiate and lead small team projects. Shares feedback in a constructive manner. Listens and responds with empathy.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, or related field
* Minimum 5 years of experience in previous Supply Chain, Planning, and/or Sourcing/Procurement experience
* SAP experience required
* Minimum 2 years using Microsoft Office Applications
* Minimum 2 years using excel vlookup, pivot tables, graphs, etc. and ability to create PowerPoint presentations
* US Citizen or Permanent Resident for Export Requirements