Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) is seeking a hands-on Material Program Manager (MPM) who is a strong leader with demonstrated proposal writing skills. You must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving organizational and program objectives, and must be able to successfully interface with all levels of internal management. This role is in the Advanced Concept Technology (ACT) area, which is focused on cutting edge design and development. This position will involve capital, IRAD, and general procurements and focus heavily on supplier sourcing and strategies to transfer follow on business to the business units. This is an individual contributor role, but you must be able to exert influence and have an effect on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the program and the program IPT team. You are the single point of contact to management and to internal customers, including Program Office, Quality, Engineering, Operations, Finance, and Contracts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading all programs' supply chain activities.
- Advising the program management office and leadership team on material strategies and plans.
- Developing and managing quick turn proposals (ACT frequently has 10 & 30 day proposal turn times)
- Writing SCM labor Basis of Estimate (BOEs)
- Presenting proposal strategies to senior leadership
- Managing IRADs, CRADs, capital programs, and customer funded contracts across multiple sites
- Executing make/buy/where process.
- Guiding multiple functions on developing Supplier Statement of Work (SSOWs) and ensuring adherence to RTN EI's
- Developing and executing material program plans (MPP) and subcontract management plans (together with the Subcontract Administrator).
- Developing and executing supply chain strategies and plans for capture/proposal efforts and program execution
- Serving as the liaison between the Program Executive, Program Managers, IPTs and the Supply Chain organization
- Developing, coordinating, and executing all program material strategies, supply chain objectives, and enterprise objectives.
- Representing the Supply Chain organization on policies, strategies and objectives.
- Overseeing all SCM activities needed to meet program requirements, and ensuring a strong link within and between various Supply Chain functions, including Sourcing, Logistics, and Production Control.
- Working closely with Engineering, Quality, and Operations to create a common schedule based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Monitoring performance metrics and proactively acts to address program and functional issues.
- Developing and executing risk/opportunity plans to meet program objectives.
- Minimum of 8 years of Supply Chain; Operations; Engineering or Program Management related experience in the Aerospace, Defense, or Commercial industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience collaborating with all functions to develop statements of work (SOW).
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Work, PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP and the Supply Chain Suite of Tools.
- Must be able to proactively identify and execute opportunities for process improvement and cost/schedule reduction.
- Demonstrate initiative, perseverance and creativity in problem solving.
- EVMS training and/or Certification.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required.
- Active Department of Defense Secret Clearance or higher
- Supplier management experience (PO placement, proposal reviews, Best Value Source Selections, Competition)
- Earned Value Management Systems Cert
- Experience writing labor BOE's and managing proposals
- Tableau experience
- Raytheon MPM level 3 certification or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of US Government acquisition laws and regulations (FAR/DFARS, ITAR, EAR)
- Experience as a Cost Account Manager for Material Estimate at Complete (EACs) and Material Forecasting.
- Experience implementing continuous improvement, Six Sigma or Lean methodologies/principals
Required Education (including Major):
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.