We are looking for Material Production Planning for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: Material Production Planning
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Expedite material to the line, track incoming receipts through inspection & stock
- Assist in resolving line shortages (utilize EBS and Pickpro). Elevate missing material to FF planner.
- Support move order process for material needed for repairs
- Responsible for pulling and transacting purchased material from line locations to support Product Service/Spares
- Perform cycle counts on the line as requested
- Support return to stock, OBS transactions and material movement
- Assist with Kanban maintenance as required
- Assist with product returns from Endeavour for reconfiguration
- High School Diploma
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Demonstrated and proven record of showing a sense of urgency and an excellent ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated record of problem solving
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior material handling experience is preferred.