A leading aerospace manufacturer is looking for a Material Planning Manager in the Little Rock Arkansas area.
Little Rock Area Material Planning Manager Job Opening
- Provide leadership to the scheduling team at the Little Rock area location.
- Oversee and supervise all production scheduling and material planning.
- Expected to work closely with Operations and Supply Chain departments to ensure production planning goals are met.
- Promote continuous improvement initiatives and implement systematic solutions for efficiency.
- Must have strong knowledge of scheduling and capacity planning systems (Oracle preferred).
Material Planning Manager (Little Rock Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems is required.
- Candidates must be able to work cross functionally across multiple disciplines.
- Must be a hands-on leader to train, develop and lead employees on a daily basis.