Material Handler D ( VSCS Material Handler )
We are looking for Material Handler D (VSCS Material Handler) for our client in Melbourne, FL
Job Title: Material Handler D (VSCS Material Handler)
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Asset management ? barcoding, recording serial numbers
- Assists with physical inventories and their reconciliation.
- Assetdatabase maintenance
- Very good PC skills - Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Updates and reviews inventory records.
- General material handling also
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and a minimum of four (4) years of experience.
- Ability to work overtime, if needed.
- Ability to climbing ladders, lifting 40 lbs, bend, stoop, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Need Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically with: Access, Excel and spreadsheet formulas)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of material handling and stockroom knowledge is a plus.
- Good communication skills and the ability to be a team player to work closely with other teammates.
- Self-start with general supervision is a plus.
- Experience with Sunflower or other Asset Tracking software
- Additional knowledge in Asset tracking and logistics is a plus.