About the Team
STG, Inc. is a leading provider of mission-critical technology, cyber and data solutions to more than 50 US Federal Agencies. STG has been consistently listed amongst Washington Technology’s Top 100 Government Technology Contractors. We provide performance-oriented solutions in cybersecurity and secure information systems, software development, systems and services, and intelligence and analytics. We serve our customers at more than 250 locations at home and overseas.
About the Job
STG, Inc. is seeking a Master Scheduling Supervisor to add to its team in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. This position is located in Vicksburg, Mississippi. The Master Scheduling Supervisor assists STG, Inc. leadership in oversight of the short and long term planning and resource management of the missions and the Master Scheduling Team. Performs as lead scheduler supporting all major functional areas. Assists in developing, building and maintaining schedules and planning models. Inputs data into models and simulation tools and utilizes technology necessary to optimize operational planning to improve productivity management. Conducts analysis of output to enable decision makers the ability to make informed decisions. Other duties include planning workload for departments and providing forward looking analysis to the Program Manager and Customer Schedule.
- Performs as lead scheduler performing maintenance, supply, transportation, and retrograde support in the United States
- Maintains direct supervisory responsibility over Master Scheduling Team
- Trains on MS Project Server, PPD, and other tools/interfaces that make up the IMS Suite
- Provides solutions, innovations and continual service improvement for both internal and external customers
- Development of Project Templates to include scheduling and financials for Program leadership review and reconciliation
- Acts as lead for BOE and ROM development
- Interfaces with external customer service area owner
- Responsible for the team’s timely and accurate submission of all CIDRLs and SLRs
- Maintains a resource loaded and networked program schedule for all on-going and special missions that can be used to analyze resource allocation, and mission completion dates
- Overall management of the Enterprise IMS solution in accordance with the PWS
- Tracks and updates personnel and mission tasking progress on a daily basis
- Supports managers in near and long term planning and resource management of assigned missions.
- Plans workload for multiple departments and de-conflict resources.
- Provides forward looking schedule analysis to Program Manager and customer.
- Interfaces between senior management and department heads to gather data and adjust scheduling parameters
- Contributes to program task order proposal preparation efforts.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to operational issues.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or a related field.
- 8+ years of program operational experience in a government contracting environment.
- Ability to proactively plan workload and resources with minimal oversight.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Expert with MS Project.
- Active Secret clearance.
- 15+ years of operational program experience in a government contracting environment.
- Masters degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or a related field.
Job ID: 2017-557