We are currently looking for a Master Scheduling Manager to join our team in Holland.
As a Master Scheduling Manager, you will:
Develop and communicate Master Schedule Plans for all North American Contract products, assuring customer satisfaction with lead times and effective use of capacities and assets. Manage purchased finished goods schedules and inventories. Support JIT manufacturing. This position has 10-12 direct reports. Coach and develop individuals, build teams, deliver results and facilitate change.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or Engineering and 10 years of experience in materials management, purchasing, planning or production control with schedulingexperience in a multi-site environment.
- Experience with MRP and ERP systems.
- Leadership/supervisory experience.
- Ability to travel 10 – 25% of the time.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
- Experience with masterscheduling.
- Project management experience.
- APICS certification.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Visionary leader capable of initiating ideas and implementing strategies.
- Understanding of JIT concepts, theory of constraints and lean philosophy.
- Project management, multi-tasking, and financial /business planning skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Collaborative and decisive decision maker.