5 - 7 years experience •
- Provide integrated project management support and oversight to control the masterschedule for all sub projects.
- Candidate must have experience implementing best practices of integrated masterscheduling and will be expected to work with program and project managers to capture all efforts, sequence efforts, assign resources to activities, establishing duration of activities, verify the horizontal and vertical traceability of the schedule, confirm that the critical path is valid, conduct schedulerisk analysis, update status and progress of projects and maintain the baseline.
- Candidate should have experience reviewing, evaluating, and managing integrated masterschedules with size and scope commensurate with DHS Level 1 programs.
- Qualified candidates must have expert level MS Project skills
- US Citizen
- 5+ year's experience in Program Management managing programs with multiple projects
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 2302