We have partnered with a large Manufacturing company in the Apollo Beach, FL area to provide them with a Master Scheduler.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The duties and responsibilities regularly performed for this position are:
- Works closely with Sales Department to review sales forecasts and customer needs in order to plan and coordinate activities to ensure efficient product input and flow resulting in on-time deliveries.
- Drive the Implementation and daily use.
- Reviews all plans within responsibility area on a daily basis. Makes decisions to release, firm, cancel, or defer work based upon current inventory, demand, capacity, and material availability. Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Makes decisions based on product priorities and plant capacity to meet customer schedules and company goals.
- Creates schedules that drive requirements at outside vendors. Work closing with Purchasing team to insure materials are available to meet production schedules.
- Tracks process to schedule from both internal and external sources.
- Plans engineering changes to ensure proper NPI; works with Production and Purchasing to stop procurement of material affected by change, keeps designated engineers informed of NPI implementation status; coordinates proper rotation of inventory to minimize scrap and rework.
- Conducts capacity analyses by specific work center/machine to determine the need for additional tools/capital equipment. Ensures capacity plan is followed. Troubleshoots potential capacity issues on an ongoing basis.
- Implements Flow Manufacturing techniques into production. Understands and facilitates the use of KANBANs, Wait/Work Boards, and Method Sheets to ensure the highest quality and linearity are attainable to production in a Flow Manufacturing Environment.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor?s DegreeREQUIRED in Business or Technical area
- Minimum 5 years? exp. as Planner, Master Scheduler, or Production Control Manager
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Office suite of software.
- ERP-MRF-Demand Flow software experience.
- Strong leader who can effectively communicate and influence staff at all levels of the organization.
- Organized and Attention to Detail required
- Sense of Urgency
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn