- Develops and maintains level loaded masterschedule as required to achieve sales and operating plan.
- Coordinates with Production Planning, Project Management and Manufacturing to identify and resolve capacity issues.
- Prioritize schedules in response to shift in customer requirement, capacity constraints or sales changes.
- Responsible for providing strategic direction to department managers as necessary to achieve schedule objectives.
- Develops metric measurements of supporting department’s performance in achieving contractual and business requirement schedules.
- Analyze MRP variance issues with Production Control and make appropriate schedule adjustments while monitoring schedule attainment.
- Working with stockroom manager, confirm finished goods inventory strategy supports customer and company objectives.
- Prepares and generates written reports (risk assessment, variance analysis, and corrective action plan) as required.
- Champion or be a member of continuous improvement team focused on on-time schedule and delivery performance.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university preferred
- 10 to 15 years related experience in manufacturing environment
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in scheduling at a companywide level affecting a 100 to 500 employee company with primary scheduling responsibility for meeting schedule commitments to the customer and management
- Must possess strong communicative skills with the ability to interface with management on status, schedule and financials
- Experience working with military products regarding military design and acceptance standards
- Must be accurate, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral) with all levels of management
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.