Ensuring CAIRE's Success…
The Master Scheduler will be responsible for coordinating activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, and supplies. Work closely with production, production planning, quality, engineering, and related departments to ensure timely deliveries. This is a fast-paced environment that requires a self-starter. Must be able to work independently and be a team player.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
- Development of a Master Production Schedule using JD Edwards ERP System taking advantage of various views, filters, and reports to improve scheduling results
- Reviewing, comparing, and analyzing schedule performance against baseline production plans.
- Analyzing schedules with the ability to identify risks, including discovery and tracking of critical paths for material, engineering, and production decision-making.
- Forecasting performance and providing management with an understanding of the current schedule, risks, opportunities, and recommended actions to ensure acceptable service levels.
- Communicating with domestic and International customer service representatives on order status, lead-times and shipping schedules.
- Scheduling and releasing work orders to the production floor and working with the Production Manager to efficiently schedule customer orders
- Drive improvements in internal and external processes
- Train, develop, mentor and assist all departments in the supply chain
- Drive team building and employee development
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills are essential.
- Support scenario and capacity analysis.
- Monitor daily actual performance vs. plan and adjust as needed
- Maximize Customer Service with minimal inventoryinvestment
- Maintain accurate master data records
- Work with other departments (Quality, Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Accounting) as necessary to examine and resolve problems
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your Professional Experience Should Be…
- Must be computer literate (MS Office) - knowledge of JD Edwards a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Minimum 8 years planning and scheduling experience (manufacturing environment preferred)
Your Education Should Be…
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- APICS certification a plus
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require…
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
CAIRE is an equal opportunity employer