Catalent is a leading provider of advanced technologies and outsourced services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consumer health industry. Catalent develops, manufactures, packages and distributes pharmaceutical and other products for customers in nearly 100 countries.
The Master Production Planner/Scheduler role is a crucial component to Catalent’s Patient First philosophy. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for performing tasks associated with the scheduling of customer orders, including projects, equipment availability, promise dates and working with procurement and materials management when the need for expediting of any material necessary to start the order. By filling this role with the ideal candidate, we will be able to continue to maintain regulatory compliance within our Supply Chain pursuant to our goal of delivering products and services of the highest quality to our customers in a timely manner.
- Performs tasks associated with the scheduling of customer orders, including projects, equipment availability, promise dates and working with procurement and materials management when the need for expediting of any material necessary to start the order.
- Establishes and manages daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly production scheduling process MPS (Master Production Schedule), MRP (Material Requirement Planning) and CAP (Capacity Planning) for the site including development, clinical, and commercial manufacturing operations.
- Adjusts schedules accordingly to deliver site goals and objectives. Lead the establishment and execution of the Sales & Operations(S&OP) processes for the entire site.
- Works daily with Project and Production Management for optimal efficiency to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Monitors performances against the MPS and the production plan and reconciles the MPS to the production plan as required.
- Conducts Capacity Requirement Planning; analyzes site capacity requirements, identifies mid-long-term bottlenecks, and drives corrective action.
- Provides “what if” capacity and schedule analysis as needed for changing demand requirements, staffing constraints, and new customer project awards to support efficient and timely delivery of all business needs.
- Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement or related discipline with minimum of 7 years’ related technical experience;
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement or related discipline with minimum of 10 years’ related experience.
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Competitive base salary with other compensation incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k are all offered on day one of employment
- 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) + 7 paid holidays
- Onsite gym, tuition reimbursement, discount corporate perks and other benefits too numerous to list!
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process