Master Level Mobile (iOS) Developer
Master Level Mobile (iOS) DeveloperJob Description
We are always looking for world-class engineering leaders who take a hands-on approach, e.g.,
- who plan/build/ship/run app features and services themselves,
- who participate in meaningful code reviews and approval of PRs,
- who earn the respect of their colleagues and are passionate about mentoring, guiding, and developing world-class engineers and teams,
- and who foster a culture of continuous improvement, effective collaboration, and velocity.
Does this sound like you? Are you excited to build software that matters to millions of people and improves their daily lives? We make banking fit the way people live (not the other way around). We build software and systems to deliver simple, useful, and delightful experiences that improve people’s everyday financial lives.
Capital One is currently reimagining the way people manage money together -- how human relationships create unique opportunities for innovation in financial services. By focusing on specific customer segments, we can build solutions that fit effortlessly into people’s daily lives and make a lasting impact. Think parents, kids, extended families, and friends -- and then consider the many ways money weaves in and out of those relationships. It is this intersection of people, relationships, and money that we see significant opportunity to build great software.
If this is exciting to you, we’d love to chat and explore how you can help us lead mobile and full-stack software engineering at Capital One.
- Work with product owners and Agile teams to understand, design, develop, and implement new features using engineering best practices, design guidelines, and principles.
- Analyze and optimize code for efficiency and performance.
- Advocate test-driven development and deliver high quality solutions.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends.
- Experiment with and learn new technologies.
- Participate in internal & external technology communities and mentor others.
- Encourage innovation, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
- Bachelors degree or military experience
- At least 6 years experience in software development
- At least 6 years of mobile development for native iOS applications
- Masters degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience with Swift
- 4+ years of experience with Objective-C and iOS frameworks
- 3+ years experience with shipped iOS apps
Job ID R48547