INVISTA is seeking a Master Data Quality Analyst to support the Master Data Governance Organization in Wichita, KS.
Management of SAP master data is a strategic initiative which directly impacts INVISTA’s success.
The Master Data Quality Analyst plays a key role in support of this initiative by creating visibility of the quality of SAP master data and identifying the highest value-add opportunities, as well as supporting business initiatives.
The role leverages strong analytic skills, aptitude for learning new technologies, collaboration skills, and a challenge mentality to help drive excellence in INVISTA’s SAP master data.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Work with master data stewards and other leadership to understand the impact of SAP master data to business processes and changing business requirements; define/develop reporting solutions to monitor data quality and master data process
- Engage with resources across the organization to understand business and capability performance metrics and work with data stewards to integrate reporting of master data quality with business priorities and metrics
- Recognize opportunities for cross-functional engagement and challenge data stewards to engage with other data stewards or process leadership as appropriate
- Rely on an understanding of SAP data table relationships to effectively create reporting
- Leverage multiple technologies to create the most optimal reporting solutions which present the right metrics to the right audience to drive ownership and change behavior for overall improvement in master data quality
- Work with INVISTA IT and Business Intelligence to ensure we are leveraging the most effective/appropriate platforms for reporting
- Understand internal financial controls, compliance, and business risk tied to master data and incorporate visibility into these risks as appropriate
- Manage ad-hoc and project related master data reporting needs
- Drive continuous improvement in master data quality reporting, staying up to date on best practices and reporting tools
- Support INVISTA’s automation initiatives as a Soft Bot developer, working with the MDG team and data stewards to eliminate waste using robotic automation
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ year of experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand processes and translate business/functional requirements to technical reporting requirements
What Will Put You Ahead?
- SAP ERP experience
- Experience with reporting technologies such as SAP Information Steward and Power BI
- Experience with master data governance and/or quality reporting
- Experience documenting and improving processes
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.