SUMMARY: Master Data Manager will be responsible for leading Master Data Management team for the creation of Customer Masters, Vendor Masters, Material Masters and Pricing in SAP/AX.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Customer Master: Customer master creation and maintenance. Global responsibility for creation of Inter Company customer masters. Manager is key SAP/AX support contact person for customer master for all Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Tax, EDI, and A/R Departments. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with Sales Management and AR/ Credit to set up all new customers in SAP/AX
- Vendor Master: Vendor master creation and maintenance. Manager is key SAP/AX support contact person for Vendor master for all Purchasing and A/P Departments. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with Purchasing Management and AP to set up all new Vendors in SAP/AX
- Material Master: New material creation - Ensure the business processes and procedures that could add products/SKUs to our portfolio include the proper steps, roles and tools to assure that master data is loaded into our ERP and supporting systems properly. Directly support or coach and train the resources needed to create and/or modify material master data, directly impacting the company’s ability to execute business processes and generate effective reporting. Provide direct counsel to the business when new product configurations are contemplated to assure that our master data management processes can accommodate these evolving needs with existing ERP environments
- Pricing Master: Maintain all pricing master data in SAP/AX. Leading annual process for updating global list price information to include. Adherence to strict timelines. Communications to internal and external stakeholders. Continuous process improvements and simplification. Developing and implementing a data governance framework by establishing management controls, policies, procedures and process to direct and administer Pricing data and records
- Establishing data quality metrics and leading process improvement initiatives to improve data quality
- Policy Setting & Governance
- Establish, document and enforce global Standard Operating Procedures across all business units to govern and control the integrity of master data in the context of existing business processes
- Represent the Division on strategic programs that may have implications on master data design and operating controls
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business or other analytical discipline or 10+ years of master data management experience is required
- Excellent proficiency in SAP and other ERP environments with 5+ years of hands-on experience
- Possess high levels of data accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, combined with practical business acumen
- The ability to apply experience and knowledge to provide creative solutions to problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise business communication
- The ability to speak in front of groups of varying sizes and levels within the company
- Strong in building relationships across various functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets, charts and pivot tables and using functions such as sumif, vlookup, etc
- Ability to work independently, typically initiating own tasks with input/guidance from manager and/or director
- Ability to thrive in a matrix and cross-functional team environment.
- U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!