$150K — $200K *
AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processes over $140 billion transactions annually across its network of more than 600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game”, “Passion about Customer Success”, “Win as a Team”, “Play to our Strengths”, and “Have a Blast”. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
The Master Data Manager will be responsible for providing technical master data leadership for customer data. This is an exciting role where you'll both be hands on providing solutions as well as setting strategic direction for our MDM Solution, Reltio. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams: product, business operations and data governance teams to design, develop, and deploy features and enhancements to the MDM solution. You will work closely with the Data Governance team to implement data stewardship, policies, and data quality management within the tool. This includes supporting data modeling and workflows to support data stewardship for the customer data domain.
• Provide technical leadership and expertise to product and project team to ensure MDM solutions are designed and developed following best practices for data management.
• Based on requirements, build technical specifications and estimations, and work with all stakeholders and prioritization of work efforts for all data management projects.
• Design, development, testing, and deployment for MDM configuration and customization per specifications.
• Provide direction on Tool and Process implementation roadmap and drive cross functional team towards strategic decisions.
• Support data governance and data steward teams on development of data cleansing and standardizing processes, hierarchy management, and data enrichment processes.
• Partner with Architecture and Engineering teams on data model changes to the tool.
• Work with Business Information Owners and Data Stewards to address risks by defining and implementing robust business processes to manage complete lifecycle of Master Data.
• Participate in review of software development project requests to understand potential impact to Master Data.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
• 5 years of experience with master data management
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to negotiate and influence critical decisions.
• Strong experience with requirements gathering, systems analysis, functional design, documentation, problem resolution, and release management
• Intermediate facilitation skills with the ability to drive issues to closure.
• Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision or questions.
Preferred Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
• Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of prior relevant experience
• Good understanding of Reltio Master Data Management
• Servant leadership mindset dedicated to maintaining a culture of self-organization and self-accountability
• Thorough understanding of the various Agile framework values and principles
• 3 years of experience with Reltio
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
Valid through: 4/30/2021