Master Data Coordinator
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Candidate will be required to work 10 am to 7 pm CST to support our business.
Analyzes financial data and projects financial condition based on past performance and present earnings; reviews proposals and prepares analysis of feasibility and profitability.
4-6 years Data entry /data analysis / Documentation
- Knowledge of SAP Master Data and experience with relational database and reporting tools.
- Must have experience with SAP material master, Info records, source lists and Pricing master data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent work experience
- Responsible for direct data entry in SAP system for master data to support the project and operational activities. Independently perform material and customer master
- Perform mandatory validations such as OCR Denied Party Screening, address verification, HIN and DEA verification.
- Act as primary SME for material and customer master questions.
- Perform data analysis using reports. Develop data queries based upon ad-hocreports required to measure the effectiveness of business processes.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to work with multiple users and meet project deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, with excellent skills in Microsoft excel.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.