Essential Job Functions:
- Business Process Steward/Administrator of Master Data’s Change Control Process (Obtain Approvals, Process the Change Requests in a timely/accurate manner – Add, Change, Obsolete, etc., Data Entry into ERP and Master Data Platform)
- Data analytics, governance and auditing. Analyze and correct disparate data enforcing integrity.
- Enforce data integrity, quality, and standards.
- Develop and present training materials.
- Provide complete, accurate documentation.
- Perform project work as delegated by manager (data cleansing, data standardization, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required to enable this position to interface with all other departments
- Good time management skills are required due to the multiplicity of priorities and projects being handled at any one time.
- Tactful cross-functional communication & organization of activities.
- Ability to conduct meetings, facilitate small groups and successfully resolve conflicts.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Customer focused and results oriented.
- Must be able to assist functional areas with data related questions and requests.
- Must be a strong team player and have exemplary decision making/ judgment skills.
- Must have the ability to analyze data and focus on key findings.
Education and Experience:
- Education Required: HS Diploma or GED
- Education Preferred: Bachelors
- Years of related experience: 5-10 years
- Minimum of 5 years in a medical device (or related) industry and knowledgeable in regulatory requirements for cGMP comprehension and appropriate interpretation and application.
- Knowledge of the requirements of government regulations that are imposed on Orthopedics.
- Extensive understanding of data, procedural indicators, and standards in the ERP & related systems.
- Working knowledge of GMP regulations is also required.
- Auditing and documentation skills required to sustain data integrity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook); Microsoft Excel (Data Validation, Dynamic V-lookup / H-lookup, Pivot tables).
- Proficient with DAS and report writing.
- Proficiency with ERP systems (JD Edwards preferred).