Our IT team is searching for a talentedMaster Data Analyst. You will join a results oriented team and participate in the definition of critical Master Data processes and applications. The Master Data Analyst will support Under Armour’s Business Intelligence organization by maximizing the value of data assets. The Master Data Analyst is responsible for the design and configuration of new functional solutions and for the ongoing operational support of these solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain expert knowledge of master data management, end-to-end processes, and of related IT solutions and capabilities
- Deliver Project-Oriented Services:
- Contributes to conceptual and logical designs
- Configures applications to meet business requirements.
- Writes functional and development specifications
- Conducts unit and integration testing
- Assists with scope, issues and risk management
- Supports deployment
- Creates conceptual and logical business solution design for new business solutions, communicates solution design to Service Operations Team, and monitors solution implementation to ensure requirements are met.
- Provides Level 2 and Level 3 production support
- Support the daily operation and effective performance of the business solution
- Coordinate and conduct application testing (new support packages, releases, functionality, and customizing) in close co-operation with the technology team
- Follow and improve delivery and operation support methodology
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Detail-oriented, analytical thinker and proactive problem solver
- Ability to build solutions
- Full lifecycle implementations
- Knowledge of end-to-end development process
- Proven customer service or client management experience
- Takes responsibility for improving data quality at any point of data interaction
- Exceptional team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and committed to meeting deadlines and creating and improving processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must be proactive and possess the ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to listen, to discern and to respect the beliefs of teammates
- A sincere and contagious passion for building Under Armour
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years experience in one or more business process areas
- Experience with support tools (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Experience with data management tools (ETL, Data Quality, Profiling, etc.) is a plus
- BW and SAPexperience a plus