$80K — $100K *
The SAP Master Data Analyst analyzes issues and develops and implements solutions within the SAP MDG platform for the Teleflex organization as part of the Data Management Organization (DMO). The incumbent in this position is expected to be a primary contributor in issue resolution and proactive solution development and may manage complex projects.
• Manage the development/configuration and maintenance of the SAP MDG system by conducting meetings with users to determine system and data requirements.
• Implement, install, and manage SAP MDG solutions across the organization.
• Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
• Develop detailed system design documents to support system requirements and comply with Teleflex standards.
• Conduct functional and/or technical reviews and walks-throughs of IT design documentation with the development and design team members.
• Assist in investigation of new systems and planning of upgrades.
• Ensure maintenance of documentation and change control.
• Participate in architectural decisions and provide input to management.
• Act as expert support on business processes in respective area of responsibility.
• Evaluate, develop, test, and implement the release of system changes according to the Teleflex validation procedures.
• Deliver consistently high-quality service and solutions that meet business requirements and ensure goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
• Provide day to day support of SAP MDG to the user community
• Recognize, analyze, and solve system or applications problems as they are encountered.
• Lead projects and rollouts of the application (either on full-time or part-time basis).
• Share ideas, information, knowledge, and data proactively to accomplish collaboration for the success of the team, project, or task.
• Publish periodic global metrics that include measures of accuracy, processing time and lead time.
• Provide training and support for business units and functional departments.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Information Technology or related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a Master Data role required.
• Minimum 3 years SAP experience with 2 years in an MDG role required.
• Implementation of MDG Material (at least 1 implementation of MDG7.0 or MDG 8.0 and MDG 9.0) required
• Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
Valid through: 7/16/2020