We are looking for Master Data Analyst - SAP for our client in San Antonio, TX
Job Title: Master Data Analyst - SAP
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Associate Master Data Analyst:
- Creates and maintains master data to ensure accurate and timely input of data in SAP and other auxiliary systems.
- May provide master data support for assigned projects requiring assistance with data elements.
- Analyzes requests for master data needed to facilitate transactions.
- Ensures requests are complete and in accordance with industry standards and other written guidelines.
- Creates and maintains master data in SAP and other applicable software systems.
- May participate in special projects and serve as a knowledge resource related to assigned master data elements.
- Assists with generating ad hoc reports using Microsoft Excel, Access, Business Intelligence (BI) and/or SAP.
- Independently analyzes documentation received as the result of mergers and acquisitions.
- Determines the effect of these changes to existing master data and completes revisions and updates as required.
- Minimum 0-2 year of related experiencerequired.
- Related experience would include positions held in Accounts Payable, Billing, or Contract Management in an ERP system.
- Technical knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- General understanding of various business functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to review and analyze data and identify issues with minimal supervision