The Master Data Analyst, Trade Operations, is responsible for tasks related to process and data integrity, and project management related to systems enhancements and reporting. The incumbent shall be responsible for SAP Data Management and Reporting as well as be a subject matter expert on the Data Quality Security Act.
Experience & Skills:
- Department Processes
- Data Integrity in SAP related to Customer and Pricing Files
- Managing Transfer Pricing
- Sales Logix
- SOP Compliance
- Train Commercial Operations team members on all policy and process changes
- Project Management of policy and/or procedure changes
- Identify internal stakeholders impacted by changes
- User Acceptance Testing of proposed changes
- Manage company's compliance with the Data Quality Security Act
- Adhere to project schedule and communicate progress to management
- Perform audits on DEA #s, State License Numbers and PHS Eligibility
- Proficient and compliant with all corporate policies such as Human Resources, Corporate Compliance and Travel & Expense
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Preferred experience in SAP navigation & logic.
- Preferred experience with Business Warehouse
- Solid project management and skills in leading teams to achieve project objectives and goals within assigned timelines
Education: Bachelor's Degree plus 5-7 years' experience in an analyst role/function.