What You Will Do
As a Master Data Analyst with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to collect and analyze data from multiple sources for the development of reports and statistical information.
- Compiles analytical and statistical reports as needed.
- Formulates, defines and recommends scope and format of reports.
- Oversees provision of ad hoc management reports.
- Reviews information for accuracy and reconciles data on a regular basis.
- Oversees and accomplishes the business process design activities and implements process improvements driven by business value for master data; consults and collaborates with SCM Stakeholders, MDM Team and HM Data Stewards.
- Advocates and follows best practice process adoption, suggests opportunities to improve master data operations within scope, leading to business process harmonization.
- Complies with project methodology and associated procedures; escalates issues as needed.
- Prepares and submits detailed master data work plans, process documentation, process flows.
- Monitors master data task assignments to ensure they are performed on schedule, within intended scope and to a defined level of quality.
- Coordinates activities cross functionally to ensure consistency optimization of overall work product.
- Ensures master data knowledge transfer among the MDM team
- Strives to achieve the highest quality of data within the PeopleSoft ERP
What You Will Need
- Three years of experiencerequired.
Job ID: 298540