$150K — $200K *
We are currently searching for a talented, professional “MASTER APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER (EDM TECHNICAL LEAD)” in Quantico, VA. We are looking for a candidate with Information Technology (IT) services background for a The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, Pacific (SSC Pacific) contract to provide Cyber Support Services related to the United States Marine Corps Cyberspace Operations Group (MCCOG). The objective is to support the MCCOG in carrying out the technical, engineering, operations, maintenance, and management functions that support global network operations and defense of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (GEN). The GEN is comprised of Eight Information Technology (IT) Support Centers (ITSCs) which are responsible for the management and compliance of devices (specifically workstations and other endpoints) within their regions; and the Quantico Operations Center which monitors network operations 24x7x365 through an array of strategically positioned sensors to ensure the availability and security of the GEN. Specifically, the Operations Center monitors three major areas of the GEN: (1) threats and vulnerabilities; (2) Information Technology (IT) systems status and performance; and (3) global Government operations.
· Technical Lead of Enterprise Directory and Messaging (EDM) group providing support to operate, troubleshoot, and scale three separate domains with completely separate infrastructure and services.
· Leads and supervising an EDM technical support group.
· Support EDM Active Directory by supporting over 265,000 user accounts and 140,000 computer accounts across several AD domains on government operated networks.
· Provides Tier III level Security Application Front End support including configuring Microsoft Threat Management Gateway (TMG) servers, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers for access from supporting boundary devices (such as F5 and similar technology) to internal Government Sites such as Outlook Web Access, and SharePoint.
· Provides senior level messaging support includes approximately 250 Microsoft Exchange servers supporting approximately 240,000 mailboxes across GEN-N, GEN-L, and GEN-S utilizing NetApp backup and restore solutions.
· Provides senior level EDM virtualization support consisting over 330 virtual infrastructure hosts with accompanying supporting systems (utilizing VMWare).
· Provides senior level Storage Area Network (SAN) Support includes configuration, implementation and management of NetApp Snaps; recovery procedures; hardware installation; security and access of Logical Unit Numbers (LUNS); and storage capacity and performance.
· Provides senior level Configuration Management (CM) support including establishing and maintaining the Microsoft System Center Suite of Tools and IBM BigFix Endpoint Manager (IEM) to support the enterprise from the workstations and users to servers and solutions.
· At least seven years of demonstrated experience leading senior technicians in a geographically distributed classified network environment.
· At least five years of experience supporting an Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SAN, and Virtualization enterprise level environment.
· Demonstrated experience supporting an enterprise network environment consisting of 200k users.
· Demonstrated experience engineering enterprise NetApp storage solutions.
· Demonstrated experience engineering enterprise VMware solutions.
· Experience working with Microsoft System Center to automate critical tasks.
Valid through: 1/19/2021
$80K — $100K
45 days ago