Mask Designer III
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Mask Designer III (W2 Only) for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Mask Designer III (W2 Only)
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Very specifically would need someone with 10nm (may accept 14nm) Genesis/GenA experience
- Recent 1-3years of analog layout experience in Intel 10nm/14nm required
- Must have experience using Intel Genesys or GenA layout tools for analog/IO design in the 10nm process
- Experience with Intel analog layout flow including floorplanning, routing, Samba (EM check), absgen (LEF generation), OpenRail, LVS, and DRC
- Must possess strong analog layout skills, including matching, signal shielding, and current mirrors.
- Ability to maintain layout schedules.
- Ability to work independently at remote location and proactively interact with East Coast team
- Two year Technical degree and 8+ years of directly related experience
- Position allows working remotely