We are looking for Mask design Engineer for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Mask design Engineer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Mask designer for BiCMOS optical ICs
- The layout responsibilities entail careful communication with the analog designers, creation of cell level to chip level layouts with ESD cells and padring. The layout designer is also responsible for completing all the checks required by the foundry.
- Candidate will be working with a small product team with fast paced working style. Mainly work with2 IC designers. Report to the designers directly.
Qualifications required, not limited to the following:
- Candidate must have 10+ years of experiences in Mask Design
- Must possess strong Layout design skills, especially in mixed-signal and high speed circuit layout methods and concepts
- Must be familiar with Jazz BiCMOS process
- Experience in layout Floor-planning, LVS, DRC, ANT, ESD, LVL
- Must have good knowledge of hierarchical layout planning and must be familiar with Cadence virtuoso design environment and Mentor Calibre verification tools