Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 178 days ago
When it comes to IT solution providers, there are a lot of choices. But when it comes to providers with innovative and differentiating end-to-end service offerings, there’s really only one: Zones – First Choice for IT.TM
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Zones is seeking an experienced and passionate marketing training manager who will be responsible for developing, administering, and enhancing training programs for marketing and partner-led sales readiness initiatives. Your passion for knowledge and enabling others through current learning methodologies will lead to the identification of gaps, development, landing, and optimization of successful training programs.
The marketing training manager will own improving overall training efficiency and productivity for all sales and technical teams through continuous learning enhancements across Zones Solution Environments and partner offerings; ensuring teams are enabled through supportive learning environments optimized for retention and coaching. This role will manage training content, access to knowledge, curriculums and the Zones learning platform to successfully equip.
This role will manage training content, access to knowledge, curriculums and the Zones learning platform to successfully enable sales professionals.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Marketing Training Manager is primarily responsible for:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to uncover gaps and identify training opportunities through conducting and maintaining needs analysis
· Identify, define, track, and continuously metrics to measure training program impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility of training
· Develop a cross-functional feedback loop and implement suggestions for improvement where necessary across training initiatives
· Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously enhancing training programs
· Ensure training programs align with other initiatives and add value to business objectives
· Proactively drive and support change and continuous improvement
· Take a hands-on approach across program management, training logistics, content creation, and data analysis
This position will be based in Auburn, WA reporting to the Director of Marketing Programs.
We are se eking candidates with the following experience and skills
A successful candidate will be an individual with tenacity and a desire to own every aspect of marketing and partner training initiatives. You will exhibit a desire for life-long learning and combine your solid understanding of sales and sales methodologies with learning management skills and experience. This individual will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and PPM SMEs to develop and enhance learning capabilities and should have strong written and verbal communication skills. Successful candidates with think with the big picture in mind, while possessing the skills required to tactically execute effective training programs.
· BA/BS in Business or related experience
· Certification in training or learning management preferred
· Minimum of 5+ years in a sales or sales management role
· 3+ learning management experience
· Strong understanding of process definition and improvement
· Experience managing complex learning programs
· Strong communication skills with the ability to influence others through collaboration and trust in a cross-functional environment
· Basic understanding of project management methodology
· Change management experience
· Ability to manage competing/shifting priorities, project timelines, and stakeholder action items
· Critical thinking capabilities to analyze data to identify root cause issues and recommend solutions
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines
· Demonstrated excellence in customer service
· Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Solid capability to confront unstructured problems with structured solution approaches
· Strength in developing and executing strategy while applying operational excellence principles
Technology Focus & Requirements
· Candidate must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
· CRM, Visio, MS Project are preferred
· Experience with LMS and training tools
At Zones, we take great pride in offering a full spectrum of comprehensive, flexible benefit programs to our employees:
· Medical/dental/vision coverage
· 401(k) plan with matching provision
· Life insurance
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Financial protection benefits
· Group discounts & perks
· Wellness programs
· And more