Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in health-care. We care profoundly for the members we serve and the work we do significantly improves their quality of life. We are a fast growing organization with experts in human resources, account management, sales, recruiting, marketing, business development, operations and finance.
Matrix Medical Network is the leading provider of in-home and facility community based care management services and is in the process of revolutionizing health-care solutions. Matrix was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with regional offices in Largo and Orlando Florida. Matrix has a national clinical organization which provides high-touch, in-home and mobile clinic care to help health plans balance cost and revenue, grow membership and improve the quality of care. After nearly doubling in size in recent years, Matrix continues to be well positioned for continued expansion.
The Marketing Trafficker/ Project Manager positions serves as the marketing campaign project manager, ensuring the campaigns roll out successfully across all marketing channels. The Member Engagement Trafficker is responsible for timely project delivery and execution to guarantee the data is available for quality analysis. The role also includes communicating concerns to the leadership team to ensure we are mitigating risk.
Provides regular and formal business updates to Member Engagement team and senior management regarding status of all projects to ensure solutions support business objectives.
- Manage project plan, schedules and milestones, defines strategic implications of the project and determines critical project requirements and dependencies
- Establishes key stakeholders' needs and expectations
- Identifies, qualifies and quantifies the Member Engagement project's high level risks. Recognizes when unknown risks occur
- Communicates with key stakeholders on change control process
- Establishes project baselines
- Communicates approved plan to key stakeholders
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, devises contingency plans and escalates to management
- Tailors generally accepted practices to successful completion of the Member Engagement project
- Enables a change friendly environment by fostering continuous learning
- Makes timeline decisions based on facts while managing ambiguity
- Maintain process documentation
- Assist the team in utilizing agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Collaborate with the team to develop and maintain standards and best practices
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Manages and maintains database of existing projects
B.S. or a B.A. college degreerequired
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 5-7 years’ experience marketing and/or communications
- At least 3 years project management experience (at the marketing level preferred)
- Ability to think creatively and brainstorm out-of-the-box content solutions
- Effectively be able to shift priorities, timelines and execute tasks in a high-pressure, time-sensitivity environment
- Must be able converse with wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments/business units
- Strong written communication, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, (including Project, Visio, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail, as well as perform duties under minimal supervision is a must.
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines
- Advanced proficiency of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office software tools. Knowledge of MS SQL Server, Tableau and statistical reporting software preferred
- Knowledge of the Medical Healthcare Industry is a plus
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Travel may be required.