- Manages all marketing/production jobs that move throughout the department, ensuring proper allocation of time, resources and schedules.
- Creates and maintains up-to-dateschedules for all projects of varying scope from inception to completion using the database tracker.
- Communicates with department staff and all areas involved and acts as liaison (i.e., Marketing team, creative vendors, account management, production and operations) on job status, changes needed, cost implications and alternative options.
- Ensures project/printing/delivery deadlines are met by working with all departments and outside vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Minimum five years traffic management experience in an advertising or direct marketing agency. Experience and understanding of production/printing principles and specifications. Experience and understanding of print process including, but not limited to, preflighting and experience with FTP and Quark.
Job ID 1128679