As the Marketing IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering successful project outcomes while building relationships and working collaboratively with Marketing leadership, IT directors and project team members to properly resource project work effort and address issues to drive increasing levels of project predictability and visibility. You should also have experience in, and/or a passion for, contributing to the development of PMO and Agile processes and structure within a quickly evolving organization.
You will manage projects related to our existing and future needs; we currently utilize the following On-Premise and Cloud applications:
- Hybris Marketing Cloud Platform
- Webdam DigitalAsset Management
- Sitecore Web Content Management
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning
- Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint
Job ID: 22142
- Work with stakeholders to define project scope, schedule and resource estimates; develop project work plans, track status and report progress.
- Accept responsibility for meeting team commitments and delivering high-quality solutions.
- Lead and collaborate with directors, managers, and team members to identify problems, and perform root cause resolution.
- Create project documentation as necessary to effectively track plans, action-items, and decisions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate project planning, brief/de-brief, standup, and project and process review sessions with teams and stakeholders.
- Evaluate change impacts, prepare change plans, and engage IT and business teams to align organizational readiness with changes to the technology environment.
- Support the work efforts and progress of project teams by identifying obstacles and presenting potential solution options.
- Manage external vendor-partner SOW’s, progress, and budgets.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical/engineering/business field.
- 2-5 years’ experience leading complex projects in a corporate IT environment
- Strong cross-organizational communication and facilitation and change leadership skills.
- Proven ability to advance project objectives to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and lead project teams.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certifications (or desire to obtain) highly desired.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and excellent benefits.
- A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- The opportunity to work with a global team of colleagues.
- Beautiful Suburban Philadelphia office location with great walking trails and close to Marsh Creek State Park – go hiking or kayaking after work!