Marketing Technology Consultant
The Bulldog Solutions Marketing Technology Consultant is an exciting senior-level position where applying your experience leading Marketing Automation and CRM integration projects will put you squarely in the spotlight. If you love engaging with senior marketing executives to help them drive revenue and prove marketing effectiveness, this role is for you. If you are a team player who takes charge of your projects, over-delivers and is a stickler for details, Bulldog Solutions is looking for you.
Responsibilities: As a Consultant at Bulldog Solutions, you will need to intimately understand and lead the delivery of our unique Revenue Performance technical solutions. You will serve as the technical project lead and solution architect, interfacing with a Fortune 500 clientele. You will lead the Bulldog team in performing discovery, analysis and implementation of state-of-the-art revenue performance solutions for your clients.
This will require your in-depth understanding of:
- Eloqua (certified required)
- Marketo (certified preferred)
- SalesForce administrative experience
- Sales and Marketing business processes
- Eloqua and Marketing Automation best practices
- The methodologies, and hands-on experience in implementing Marketo with SFDC
You will interface with internal client services teams to drive value for your clients, proposing creative solutions through our three pillars of revenue performance. Your day will be filled with unique and ever-changing challenges as you build the infrastructure that will drive client success.
- 5 years’ hands-on experience with Eloqua and Salesforce.com CRM software powering marketing and sales programs via CRM integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven experience interfacing with high-level marketing and sales executives
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with high attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, work in cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and works well under tight deadlines
- Strong business, marketing and information systems acumen
- Good understanding of relational data structure (basic SQL knowledge a plus)
- Previous experience in or working closely with Information Systems and/or Marketing Operations
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
- Proven track record of obtaining results without direct report authority