Marketing Technology & Analytics- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age-we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Deloitte Digital. Work you’ll doA Senior Consultant at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations. The teamAt Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital. Check us out:https://vimeo.com/127116382 QualificationsRequired:
- 5+ years of consulting experience and/or Marketing project implementation experience.
- 2+ full life cycle projects with strong expertise Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
- Additional experience in 2 of the following technologies:
- Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo)
- DMPs (Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.)
- DSPs (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or othertechnology-related field
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Wave Analytics or Lightening
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
How you’ll growAt Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.