Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
This role reports to the Senior Director of New Equipment Marketing at WHQ and is a global strategic marketing role focused on growing New Equipment revenue.
- Develop the global marketing requirements, marketing plan, and sales enablement plan in association with Sales & Product Management organizations
- Identify and prioritize target segments, buying personas, competitive positioning and pricing requirements.
- Conduct customer research to validate assumptions as part of the marketing plan development.
- Design comprehensive marketing and sales enablement strategies, work with Communications and Digital Marketing toensure products are launched effectively and campaign success can be measured and tracked.
- Work with Sales and Digital Marketing to ensure successful launches and
- Work with Product and Sales Management teams to develop future product requirements roadmaps and sales implementation action plans.
- The successful candidate will be measured on profitable revenue growth.
- 5-10 years of B2B product marketing experience within International environment and interaction with senior executiveleadership
- Successful track record in strategy development, strategic marketing experience, and delivering top line growth
- Outstanding leadership and communication capacities to work in matrix and multidimensional organization and to liaise withthe local businesses
- Ability to remotely interact with key stakeholders globally
- Outstanding business acumen
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Key competencies: strategic leadership, learning agility, openness, focus on results, team work, communication, analytical skills, self-starter
- Core marketing competencies: segmentation, targeting, needs, research, messaging, competitive positioning, value proposition, pricing, sales enablement, product launch
- Outstanding management/communication capabilities
- Fluent in English, Additional languages a plus.
Job ID 01291117