This position will require strategic business and marketing planning experience and an understanding of best practices in brand management, print and digital communication and content marketing strategies. The position is a visible, self-directed position, with exposure to all levels of management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop regional strategic and tactical marketing plans and ensure on-strategy execution of all product and program marketing and communications. Responsible for developing short- and long-term strategic marketing vision and translating that vision to actionable plans and tactics. Integrates brand strategy across all touchpoints.
- Manage cross-functional marketing teams to guide and influence integrated and flawless execution of marketing plans.
- Serve as key member on regional market team helping senior regional leadership to build successful business strategies. Serve as the liaison between the marketing department and regional leadership and sales to ensure that market dynamics and intelligence are incorporated into outreach plan development.
- Continuously analyze competitive intelligence, market research, and internal intelligence and translate into appropriate business and marketing opportunities and competitive response(s).
- Set the outward facing regional marketing strategy and drive proactive sponsorship, speaking engagements, giving, and event strategy in region. Develop executable marketing calendars and deliver against all established deadlines.
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a difference every day!
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Seven to ten years of experience in marketing, strategic planning and/or brand management.
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills and success working in a cross-function environment.
- Understanding of marketing and business strategy, brand management, direct to consumer and content marketing, media and selling dynamics.
- Ability to lead teams and build consensus.
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT:
- Paid volunteer time off (up to 3 days annually)
- Open Time Off (include for exempt positions only)
- Annual Mini-Grant of $500 donated to a non-profit organization of the employee’s choice
- Educational Reimbursement