As part of this role, this individual will be expected to:
- Directly manage all research activities
- Develop buyer persona(s) that are relevant to the objectives
- Develop buyer journey(s) that provide purposeful context to the marketing activities
- Develop content strategies that align with the buyer journey
- Develop brand messaging frameworks and briefs
- Develop marketing message maps
- Develop tactical demand generation plans aligned with buyer journey and personas
The Director of Marketing Strategy will be the strategic demand generation subject matter expert. They will be responsible for developing and implementing life-cycle marketing strategies, tactics and analyzing results across the full funnel.
They are responsible for the campaign mapping, planning, execution, measurement and growth goals of the marketing automation/lead to revenue management programs for clients. This person will help build and understand the relevant member life-cycle journey and personas and apply the applicable digital journey. The output of which will be the cornerstone of the demand generation campaigns for agency clients.
- Oversee all strategy activities within the demand generation group
- Create marketing demand generation programs for lead nurturing, lead scoring, sales enablement, and lead management.
- Analyze insights from data, customer research, current market conditions and competitor information and leverage to inform marketing strategies.
- Work with colleagues to develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing clients.
- Manage and coordinate internal marketing efforts, advertising, content and promotional activities.
- Support new business activities by providing strategic oversight and client interfacing.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant industry experience
- Interest and ability to keep pace with marketing and advertising technology industry trends and communicate key insights to executives and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in marketing or related field