Responsible for developing and executing state and regional market strategies by assessing local and regional trends to identify profitable growth areas, and developing/leading the execution of marketing programs to these key markets.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Leads the application of marketing concepts and operating strategies for East Region (GA, CT, ME, NY, NH, VA) that includes but is not limited to brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT analysis, competitive assessment, market strategies, consumer segmentation, media planning, trade/consumer promotions, etc.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of marketing programs in order to continuously learn from marketing efforts and improve future programs.
- Requires a BA/BS degree;
- 8 years of experience with strategic product marketing planning development, and execution; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Brand management experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong business acumen in identifying and executing against revenue opportunities needed.
- Must have proven leadership experience in a matrix environment with dotted line direct reports.
- Experience facilitating and presenting to executive leadership is required.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver proven ROI.
- 40% travel expected between all states within the East Region.