$150K — $200K *
1. Contribute to WW Long-term Planning process: Lay down initiative plan into sequenced and prioritized 18M initiative calendar; own cost to win by initiative and by market
• Ensure WW teams have clear visibility on the market execution plans and ‘who will need what when’.
• Build and maintain initiative ‘cost-to-win’ creating thresholds at country level (top 30).
2. Own WW initiative marketing plan as a component of the 4P initiative plan and in tight collaboration with WW Marketing and Product Management:
• Contribute to the overall 4P plan led by CO PM 4P manager. Translate the marketing plan into a WW initiative strategy aligned to the WW BU Marketing strategy and the commercial plan.
• Work with Business Management to ensure initiative funding is aligned to business objectives and the Market allocation is aligned to goals per market
• Work with Sales (channel marketing) to ensure that the Initiative Marketing and Channel Marketing toolkits, objectives and implementation guidelines are fully aligned.
3. Lead initiative deployment to markets, and in market tracking:
• Deploy the Marketing strategy & 4P plan, (together with Product Management) to markets, ensuring perfect alignment between global and markets.
• Ensure that Market Marketing investment is aligned to budget and marketing plans are coherent with global strategy
• Enable share and reapply of best practices between markets to scale innovation fast and avoid duplicating mistakes.
4. Own WW Marketing ‘How to win’ providing a Current Best Approach (CBA) to markets on how to deliver Initiative objectives:
• Work with Markets, global Marketing and Centres of Expertise to define How to Win CBA:
o Brand growth strategy recommendation by initiative, by market – aligned to EGO status
o Audience definition & sizing;
o Audience targeting best practices
o Media planning best practices
o Initiative ‘fit for use’ by market (campaign need etc)
5. Global Initiative delivery and tracking: Accountable to ensure each market is on track to deliver initiative targets. Consolidate and provide recommendations.
• Set Global measures and targets for the initiative and cascade these targets to market level.
• Aggregate market performance measures to provide a global picture of progress vs. targets.
• Provide quarterly global initiative progress reports.
• Work with markets to build acceleration plans where necessary.
Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills:
Valid through: 6/9/2021