The Marketing Strategist will be leading the go to market approach for Ricoh Services business unit. This position leads the buyer segmentation and market understanding for the full organization. And, they prepare go to market strategies that maximize the impact of current and new Ricoh Services. This role encompasses tactical strategies that include digitalmarketing, events, conferences, speaking engagements, thought leadership, and sales engagement, as well as other key avenues to reach the target buyers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The role of the Market Strategist is to focus on the reach to market strategy for multiple Service solutions in target markets. The Strategist will play a key role in defining the go to market approach, measuring impact and improving the strategy based on the results. They will also act as a liaison with the marketing functions who execute on the strategy to ensure engagement and alignment of their strategy. This includes the digitalmarketing, the direct sales (channelmarketing), events management, communications management, portfoliomarketing, and other key areas.
The Marketing Strategist duties will include...
- Services Promotion & Communications Strategy Development-- Build, socialize and ensures adoption of comprehensive market promotion, communications strategy and tactical calendar to support the growth of services. This plan is specific to a buyers segment and the buyers' journey using buyer segmentation insights.
- Builds comprehensive go to market launch strategy and plan and ensures adoption of new services (includes digital and sales deployment strategies with tactics including PR, videos, infographics, critical presentations, advertising, promo, etc.) .
- Measurement of tactical success and redirect tactics for improved KPIs.
- Creates buyer positioning and participates in new services naming working withworking with the Portfolio Managers and Services Strategy teams.
- Facilitates the integration of subject matter expertise form industry strategist, PE and ADSMs as well as the interactions with content and channel mgrs to deliver on the market strategy.
- Create message strategy and review and edit content created for external audiences, agency integration when needed.
- Support and partnership with internal communicators to build in internal promotions and communications.
- Responsible for the overall project management for the go to market strategy for buyer segments and industry specific plans.
- Other duties, as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Certifications Experience)