The primary responsibility and focus of the Marketing Specialist is sales lead generation quota attainment. Otherresponsibilities include:
LEAD GENERATION/SALES & MARKET RESEARCH
- Identify and assist in creating presentation materials for client meetings and services proposal submissions to RFPs;
with associated tracking in the company CRM tool, HubSpot
- Develop and manage marketing plans and collateral materials
- Analysis of marketingcampaigns to develop an effective, deeper level strategy. Build and analyze key metrics and traffic patterns to measure performance of marketing programs across the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with other company departments in support of organizational initiatives, including Sales, Auditing, Sourcing, Demand Response and Data Management teams
- Coordinate participation in trade shows and salesevents
- With direction from the VP of Sales and Marketing maintain, create roadmaps for projects and campaigns. Develop and expand data bases, manage e-mail campaigns followed by ?coldcalling? prospects to develop sales leads.
BRANDING & CONTENT CREATION
- Create and maintain updated company and sales collateral (including white papers, sales sheets, conference materials, postcards, etc.) website content and social media platforms.
- Create presentation templates for clients and prospects
- Prepare news/events on company's website and social media accounts
COMMUNICATION & PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Design, create and distribute marketingcampaigns using Mailchimp and HubSpot
- Create, manage and maintain influencer strategy, i.e., speaking engagements, press releases, abstracts and article submissions.
- Solid track record of lead generation and experience in meeting quotas.
- Minimum of 2years of experience in a similar role
- B.A./B.S. required
- Positive attitude; team player; detail-oriented
- Must be able to think strategically, analytically, and creatively
- Savvy with various types of software like Photoshop, InDesign, PPT, Microsoft Office, HubSpot and Web Content
Management Systems. Advanced proficiency MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional judgement