Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Vienna, VA
Duration: 12 months
Description: To provide support for Marketing operations which may include Marketing Communications.
- Responsible for proofing and copy editing all content for printed materials, forms and digital marketing to ensure all copy and designed materials are error-free. Serve as a quality control specialist relied upon to find and correct all errors at mock up stage prior to business unit receipt.
- Assist writers with drafting and editing copy.
- Maintain holistic view of marketing project throughout project lifecycle
- Learn and maintain knowledge of military uniform regulations
- Serve as a resource of information in regards to content meeting style guides and maintaining consistent tonality.
- Review all copy for grammatical accuracy, including proper tone in relation to creative treatment
- Perform final proofing to ensure accuracy prior to file collection by designer.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications and Creative Services teams to ensure effective communication when disseminating edit requests.
- Monitor workflow to ensure proofing duties are prioritized according to due dates.
- Maintain communication with Compliance to ensure content meets regulatory requirements and regulations.
- Work with the Production Supervisor and Procurement editing blueline proofs for print production.
- Maintain proofing checklist to ensure all content received thorough review.
- Contributes to process and procedural improvements for QC team.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.